StrifeRaZoRStrifeRaZoR

Main Audio Reviews Stats

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

Daily Routine

I play this game at least once a day. More than likely it's a few times per day =P.

I enjoy all of Swain's work, and this is no exception. But in normal review fashion, I'll toss some help to those having trouble with the game.

Step 1: Only use 2 colors on your first choice. I usually go White - White - Black - Black. That will usually get you a really nice foot hold on what you're looking at.

Step 2: Just because he says you have a color in the right spot, that doesn't necisarilly mean it's the same one in the combination below it.

Step 3: Don't be afraid to try the SAME combination except for a slight color alteration. It gives you a nice idea of where you stand.

Anywho, enough tips. Great game Swain.

Grid16 Grid16

Yup...

After playing this for a solid 3 hours, I pretty much got to the point where you couldn't go any further. I was up to a 6.2x speed and I started losing. It got down to 2 games. The one where you dodge the 3 green balls, and the one where you bounce on the things as they go by. I stayed in these 2 games up until the 8.2x multiplier then finally gave up. I posted my score, and for some odd reason it isn't going through. But either way, great game. Love it.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Awesomesauce

Ok, let's start off with the good things. Only played about 5 minutes of it. But for a Flash, this is pretty much the shiznit dude. Gets a big laggy for it's own good sometimes, but that just means you pushed the game to it's limits. So yeah, very nice job. I enjoyed it greatly.

Now, for the bad things. Well, not really bad, but just 2 things mainly. 1. You just took sound from World of Warcraft. Would've been a bit better if you did some yourself. I mean, hell, 10/10 anyway. Still a nice job, but I hate WoW with a passion lol.

2. The cut scenes were a bit too much like Fable. I love Fable, but was hoping for something a bit more unique.

Don't take this criticism as anything bad. I could never do anything this good lol. Still a wicked flash. Keep it up.

F2Jam The Music Game v1.0 F2Jam The Music Game v1.0

Awesome "Shards Light" Flash Game

I love this flash. I have it saved in cache for Firefox so that I can play it offline whenever i feel like it. After about 2 straight days of playing, this is my best score I could come up with on the Naruto song.

Score: 2202310
Max Combo: 366
Missed: 0
Bad: 0
Good: 1
Great: 40
Excellent: 220
Perfect: 105

But overall, I think it's outstanding. Another version with some mainstream songs (Or some trance/techno/rave) would be outstanding. Or making a version for each major music genre would be a pretty neat idea. I don't do flash, so I have no idea how hard it is to make these things. But so far, you're doing a great job at it, so don't stop :).

XceeD responds:

Wow... You absolutely own :D!
a) You saved my game and you play it :D
b) You're absolutely better than me xD!!!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

God-sent

This is a wonderful flash. Quite frankly one of the best out there. You guys should create one based on the same concepts, but make it Rap. I know, Rap can be cheesy, but if you make your own, It's not cheesy ;).
Anyway, here's my song tabs. I named it "Winded". Enjoy.
6-2--2---3---4-3--3--3-6-2---2-------6-3---3---3---3---3---